We currently take orders from Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei only. The shipping charge is automatically calculated once you check out from your shopping cart.
- Shipping charges are determined by the weight of your order. Your order will ship out only when after you have fully paid your order and shipment charges.
- Alternatively, you may directly make order through email or whatapps us your purchase products and your exact delivery address.
- We will make sure your order is intact by communication via your email or hand phone before we arrange for delivery.
- Once parcels have been sent to courier company, we have limited responsibility on the delivery time. It will be the courier company’s responsibility to advise the delivery time and the terms and conditions.
- Any duties payable and handling fees outside Malaysia will be the sole responsibility of the customer and may need to be paid at the time of delivery.
- We do not deliver to P.O. Box or freight forwarding addresses.
- Parcel will be sent via J&T and the estimated delivery time frame by state or country;
- Peninsular Malaysia : 2-3 days
- East Malaysia : 2-5 days
- Singapore : 3-9 days
We will not be happy if you are not satisfied with your purchase.
Before you decide to return, please take a photo of the product stated with reason and contact us at [email protected]. We will inspect it and advise you before return to us.
Please note the followings: -
- Your Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged ** Strictly No Return/Refund/Exchange for SALE items
- You have  calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, Items must be in its original condition, ie. the items must have no visible signs of wear or use. (price tag intact, unworn, unwashed and unaltered).
- All items are not to be soaked. If colour runs due to this reason, item/s is strictly not returnable.
- The followings (a-f) are not the valid reasons for returns/refund: -
- a) colour variation from product photos, e.g. fuschia vs red.
- b) slight design variation from product photos, e.g. print patterns and arrangements, embroidery arrangements, etc .
- c) Slight size variation of within ±3cm on measurements
- d) Minor imperfections, e.g. loose threads, crease marks and etc.
- e) Self-inflicted damage or cut to the product.
- f) Customer's subjective opinions on product quality and preference. (inner lining torn, inner ribbon loop torn, etc)
- Return for articles which do not meet all mentioned conditions will be duly declined.
- Returns can only made one time per order number. Meaning that any order made with return credit cannot be returned the consequent time.
- All return must include the INVOICE SLIP.
- Our customer service will get back to you once the item is received by us. Once your return is approved, we will do a refund to your original method of payment. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
- All returns which do not meet the above-mentioned criteria will be strictly declined and forfeited.
- Parcels that are returned to us remain the customer’s responsibility and a refund will not be given until we have received them. We recommend that you send your returns using a recorded or signed for service post and that you retain proof of postage.
- If returning goods from outside of the Malaysia, please ensure the package is sent on a tracked service or with ‘proof of postage’. All returned goods remain the responsibility of the customer until they reach Ang Eng.
- Cost of return/exchange need to bear by customer.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us at [email protected] or whatapps +6 010-3229030